Twinkas Advanced E-wallet
By TwinKAS | Sunday, 11th December 2016
E- Wallet: Advanced E-Wallet for TwinKAS
An E-Wallet is a virtual storage space method which stores information about E-Money etc. E-Wallet guarantees E-commerce dealings easiness and safety. And E-money, also known as E-currency is the cash that leaves in online financial transactions, but not in the physical form (not in the banks). In TwinKAS Software, E-wallet holds an extensive role.
Use of E-Money or E-Wallet in TwinkAS Software:
Like all other platforms, TwinKAS Software's also features with E-money & E-wallet. When a financial transaction is performed using the E-money, all process will be completed within a matter of time. Along with the versatile features, our TwinKAS Software also ensures secured E-Money transactions. For TwinKAS, an E-wallet system is essential to manage and operate all Cash-in, Cash-out financial information of the user.
Cash-in process takes place when:
• The Member gets a commission from TwinKAS Plan.
• Through referral links
• From other E-Wallet account as E-money transfer.
• As bonus etc.
Cash-Out process takes place when:
• User pays the new membership fee for online registration
• During withdrawal
• While transferring E-money to another E-Wallet account
• While adjusting bonus
• While Upgrading member account
• While Requesting E-Money withdrawal etc.
• Virtual Money Storage
• Secure & Trustworthy
• To perform Cash in Process
• To perform Cash Out Process
• Money Transfer
• Used for adjusting bonus
• Used for new registration & Member migration
• Used for Requesting E-Money withdrawal
Condition for Withdrawal
Authorisation for withdrawal is given to E-wallet holder only when the accumulated amount is N10,000.