Things you need to know
By TwinKAS | Wednesday, 30th November 2016
What are the things you need to know?
• There are different platforms for donation i.e., N5,000,N10,000, N20,000 and N50,000
• The system is easy to sign up and mobile responsive. It assigns payee with three payers on successful registration
• Donation is paid to individual account as assigned by the system
• Manual invitation of members would help facilitate donation process, otherwise the system is fully integrated with users assignment automation
• Payee, on receiving payment from a payer, is required to activate the payer with an activation code within 24 hours.
• On successful registration, donor is expected to pay to the assigned payee within 24 hours, otherwise will be archived.
• Activation is made within 24 hours of receiving payment from a payer, otherwise will be blocked and be remove from the system.
• No refund of payment
• Communication about the donation, rejection and approval is between you and the payee only
• Activation code is generated and sent to members, which is used for activation on receiving payment from a payer
• The activation code is kept confidential for security reasons, which allows the activation of a payer account/page.
• For your generosity, you’ll be rewarded with 200%.
• The payment method involves are through bank payment, transfer and cash at hand
• In the case of cash at hand, the payee and the payer are requested to supervise the activation of the payer’s account/page
• All disagreements and problems will be manually handled by system administrator. Submit a support ticket to report any issues.
• Read about the MTN Do Not Disturb from our Blog to activate receiving SMS from Twinkas